The Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) sent a request to the State Election Commission (SEC) to remove harmful...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI organized a seminar from 6th – 8th October 2015 in hotel “Iberostar Bellevue”...
Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy – About Project
Project „Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy“ is being implemented by the Center...
On September 01, 2012 CeMI has started the implementation of the project “Women in Politics: parties and participation in...
Within the project “Strengthening the capacity of the office of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms”, supported by...
While the social sciences have always depended on the secondary analysis of data to address new research questions about...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?