Within the project „Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy“, on September 13 -14,...
The current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by more intense campaign of political entities and in some segments...
Roundtable “Reform of the Electoral System in Montenegro” , which consisted of one panel where the proposal on the...
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the third training for the members...
Nearly two-thirds of the Montenegrin MPs would vote for a law that allows LGBT people registering same-sex partnership with...
Montenegro is multi ethnic country where minorities represent significant part of population. According to the 2003 Census, 43% of...
The objective of project „Judicial Reform Monitoring“ is to increase participation of CSOs and supporting the judicial reform process...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?