In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, from 2nd to 4th of March in Hotel “Princess” at...
The objective of project „Judicial Reform Monitoring“ is to increase participation of CSOs and supporting the judicial reform process...
In December 2009, NGO Juventas in partnership with CEMI, started the project “Montenegro – a Bright Spot on the...
On 21st of July 2015, Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI organized a National Round Table „Impact of Personal...
Within the project “Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the fight...
In cooperation with the Swiss Centre of Expertise in the Social Sciences (FORS), Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI...
During the meeting which took place in Podgorica, Montenegro Triple A for Citizens project partners discussed several topics of...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?