Taking into consideration that identity cards of citizens of Montenegro aren’t a bio-metric document, a question whether citizens of...
Center for Monitoring and Research – CeMI, on June 30, 2014, organized a National Conference “Free Legal Aid in...
Participants at the press conference were representatives of CeMI, representatives of Kosovar Institute for Policy Research and Development (KIPRED)...
Organization of the upcoming parliamentary elections, which will be held on 16th of October 2016, will cost the citizens...
The objective of project „Judicial Reform Monitoring“ is to increase participation of CSOs and supporting the judicial reform process...
Within the project “Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the fight...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?