The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) started with the realization of a project during which young people...
CeMI is elected for Secretary-General of the European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations (ENEMO)
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI was elected for Secretary-General of the European Network of Election...
Herceg Novi, PR press service – Members of the European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations (ENEMO) face the problem...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) will present turnout intersections, irregularities and projections of presidential election results through...
The project “Strengthening Think Tank Capacities in the Fight Against Corruption” was supported by the Foundation for an Open...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, in cooperation with the Ministry of Sports of the Government of Montenegro, announces...
In Montenegro, it is necessary to establish a permanent infrastructure for data storage, which would promote scientific research and...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?