Centre for Monitoring and Research invites citizens to download application Zdravo Zdravstvo from Google Play Store or...
BASED ON 95% OF THE SAMPLE PROCESSED, THE ELECTORAL LIST “DECISIVELY FOR MONTENEGRO! DPS – MILO DJUKANOVIC” HAS 30 SEATS, WHILST THE COALITION “FOR THE FUTURE OF MONTENEGRO” WON 27
Based on 95% of the sample processed, the electoral list “Decisively for Montenegro! DPS – Milo Djukanovic” won 30...
The Judicial Council needs capacity building to be able to fully implement the system of disciplinary proceedings, and it...
In the work of bailiffs, in the last three years of their existence, many misuses were noticed, but with...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in partnership with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM) within the...
From 7 to 9 February, a three-day training on the preparation and advocacy of public policy was held at...
Recommendations of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections to be implemented in the electoral legislation reform
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) will advocate that the findings, conclusions and recommendations, made by the Citizens’...
Centre for Civic Education (CCE) within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM! opens CALL FOR PROPOSALS for the...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?