With regard to false information placed by some of the meme and facebook pages, which claim are publishing the results of exit polls conducted by CeMI, it is our duty to deny it and inform the media and the public that exit polls are not allowed in Montenegro. CeMI has never done them, and is not doing them in this election either. Nobody is allowed to perform such an activity. If there is knowledge of these being done, it is necessary to report it to the authorities. Otherwise, its misinformation that should be ignored. CeMI will publish its voting results estimates after the voting is over, NOT on the basis of exit polls, but the method of parallel votes counting, as we do each time we monitor elections.
First International Summer School of European Union law “Right to education and democracy – European experience”
University of Donja Gorica and the Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in the period from 24th to 28th ...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 6.2% voters used their electoral right until 9...
More than half citizens of Montenegro are not aware of their rights as patients, while a quarter believe that...
Today, a fourth session of the Citizens’ Council for Free and Fair Elections, within the project “Let Fair Elections...
Based on the data of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) by 5pm on the local elections the biggest...
CeMI presented to Mr. Eduard AUER from EEAS Policy Brief about current political crisis in Montenegro
Delegation of Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI and CGO had a meeting with Mr. Eduard AUER, Head...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in cooperation with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights CEDEM, within...
The financial investigation in cases of corruption and organized crime requires great resources of prosecutors’ offices and other specialized...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?