With regard to false information placed by some of the meme and facebook pages, which claim are publishing the results of exit polls conducted by CeMI, it is our duty to deny it and inform the media and the public that exit polls are not allowed in Montenegro. CeMI has never done them, and is not doing them in this election either. Nobody is allowed to perform such an activity. If there is knowledge of these being done, it is necessary to report it to the authorities. Otherwise, its misinformation that should be ignored. CeMI will publish its voting results estimates after the voting is over, NOT on the basis of exit polls, but the method of parallel votes counting, as we do each time we monitor elections.
The judicial reform did not fully produce the desired results, despite significant progress in the previous period, in terms...
Political influence and a selective approach to the work of the Anti-Corruption Agency (ACA) preclude an effective system for...
Representatives of the Center for Monitoring and Research held a meeting on Wednesday, 23rd March with representatives of the...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research is realizing a project titled “Raising CeMI’s Policy Expertise and Policy Impact on...
In Montenegro, it is necessary to establish a permanent infrastructure for data storage, which would promote scientific research and...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI has trained over 240 health workers in the field related...
On local elections in Ulcinj 62.75% of voters voted on the local elections in Ulcinj, Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) announced....
We deem decision of the Basic Court in Niksic, which today has passed a temporary measure to return Nikola...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?