Montenegro is multi ethnic country where minorities represent significant part of population. According to the 2003 Census, 43% of...
Round Table “Sustainable Institutional Mechanisms for the Improvement of Minority Representation in Montenegrin Parliament” was held
On December 3rd 2010 in hotel “Premier” at 11 am, Center for Monitoring and Research organized round table ““Sustainable...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?