CeMI has organized a training entitled "Women in Politics and the Digital Space: Gendered Disinformation and Online Violence Training."
At the training, which is one of the activities of the project "Combating gendered disinformation and Online Violence against women in politics in Montenegro", the speakers were:
· H.E. Ambassador Giles Norman, Embassy of Canada to Serbia, Northern Macedonia and Montenegro,
· Prof. Natasa Ruzic, PhD, Associate Professor of Media Studies and Journalism, Faculty of Political Science, University of Montenegro,
· Mrs. Teodora Gilic, Program Director, Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI)
· Mr. Milan Jovanovic, Head of Analytics, Digital Forensic Center (DFC)
· Mrs. Danica Ilic, Journalist and media consultant, Media Diversity Institute
· Mr. Dario Jovanovic, Project Manager, Centers for Civic Initiatives (CCI)
· Mrs. Natasa Vajagic, Activist, Center for Civic Initiatives CGI Porec
· Mrs. Milica Zrnovic, Project Coordinator, Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI
The project is financially supported by the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI).